Elanor Pregnancy Test Card is 100% safe to use and ensures optimum results of pregnancy. Easy to use and reliable, it is can be used by women in case of pregnancy feeling or to know pregnancy status. It is made out of clinically proven basic material like plastic and chemical substance that ensures highly accurate results. Accurate results and flawless quality are some of the notable attributes of pregnancy Test Card that we offer. Before the end delivery, our ingenious analysts test it on varied quality norms.
One step cassette style HCG urine pregnancy test is a test kit for the determination of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) in urine specimens. There is an appearance of HCG in both urine and serum soon after conception, and its subsequent rapid rise in concentration during early gestational growth. This test is used to obtain a visual, qualitative result for the early detection of pregnancy.
1. To begin testing, open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove the test kit from the pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Use the dropper to place a small amount of urine onto the test stick. wait for the stated amount of time.
3. Wait for the colored bands to appear. Depending on the concentration of HCG in the test specimen, positive results may be observed in as soon as 60 seconds. However, to confirm- negative results, the complete reaction time of 5 minutes is required. It is important that the background is clear before the result is read. Do not read results after more than 30 minutes.
1. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
2. Do not use test kit beyond expiry date.
3. The test device should not be reused.
4 . Keep away from moisture, direct sunlight, and children.