|Home||» Products||» Surgical Gloves||» Surgical Hand Gloves|
Surgical Hand Gloves are mainly worn by Doctors, Nurses and other Hospitals staff for protecting their hands from Germs, Bacterias, Dust and other Detrimental effects. They are made of approved latex material and advanced methods that ensure leakage resistance, high flexibility, skin-friendliness and reliability.
1. Extra strength provides additional protection from surgical debris.
2. Fully anatomical design to reduce hand fatigue.
3. Softness provides superior comfort and natural fit.
4. Micro-roughened surface provides excellent wet and dry grip.
5. Easy donning and helps prevent rolling back.
6. High strength and elasticity.
Type: Powdered or Powder-free.
Material: Natural high quality latex.
Design & Features: Hand specific; curved fingers; beaded cuff; natural to white, off white to yellow.
Storage: The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature not higher than 30°C.
Moisture Content: below 0.8% per glove.
Shelf-life: 5 years from date of manufacturing.
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL