Plain Endotracheal Tube
Endotracheal Tube Plain is extensively required across various medical & health centers for varied medical treatment purposes. It is made from non-toxic PVC, transparent soft and smooth without cuff. It has supreme Nasoral tip, which is best suitable for both nasal & oral intubation. This is disposable, non-pyrogenic and sterile.
1. Used to maintain a patent airway and mechanically ventilate patients
2. Made from a special non-toxic Silicon and PVC blend
3. PHTHALATE FREE minimizing patient exposure to carcinogenic Pthallate
4. Extra Smooth, non-adherent inside/outside surface for ease in intubation, extubation and suctioning
5. Kink resistant, thin-walled, thermo-sensitive tube. Softens at body temperature
6. Smooth polished murphy eye, distal end and tapered balloon end for atraumatic intubation and extubation
7. Kink resistant inflation tube to ensure patient safety during cuff inflation and deflation
8. Radio opaque line and markings provided to facilitate identification of tube postion
9. Universal 15 mm connecter at proximal end
10.E.T.O Sterile and Pyrogen free. For single patient use
2. Sterile, individually packed in peelable pouch pack.
3. Box of 25; Master Carton of 200
Sizes - Plain :- 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm, 3.0 mm, 3.5 mm, 4.0 mm, 4.5 mm, 5.0 mm